Microsoft has released a new video showcasing five games headed to Xbox One as part of their ID@Xbox programme. The five games featured in the following video are:
- Super Time Force by Capybara Games – An action platformer in which the player controls numerous characters in different time periods. By recording their actions, characters can team up through time to take on large enemies.
- Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut by Born Ready Games – An enhanced version of the space combat game already available on Steam. Part first-person space sim, part third-person space mech action game.
- It Draws A Red Box by Other Ocean – An eight-player cross between Super Smash Bros, Bomberman and Towerfall.
- Spectra: 8bit Racing by Gateway Interactive – A retro-inspired racing game where tracks are generated by music from chiptune artist Chipzel.
- Fru by Through Games – An interesting platformer in which the player’s silhouette, tracked with Kinect, is used to expose a second parallel world.
During GDC 2014 in San Francisco Games Director at ID@Xbox; Chris Charla announced a full 25 titles as well as having the following to say;
Since we first announced the program in August, we’ve been working closely with developers to bring a diverse array of independent games to Xbox One. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible so developers can focus on what matters most: creating the games you’re beginning to see today!.
To see the full list of titles that were showcased and discussed at GDC head on over to Xbox Wire.