Just in case you are already looking to what can replace Forza Motorsport 5 as your next gen racing game of choice, take a look at the new gameplay trailer for Project CARS from Slightly Mad Studios, the team that brought us Shift 2 Unleashed & Need for Speed: Shift.
- Franchise Mode allows you to carve out a personalized career starting in the Karting world and then progressing on to whichever motorsport specialization you prefer including Touring Cars, Open-Wheel, GT, Le Mans, and many more!
- Play CO-COP with a friend as Driver/Co-Driver
- Full Team Management – Have a large number of friends? Create, manage, and compete together.
- Experience the excitement of pit stops like you’ve never seen before!
- Revolutionary PIT-2-CAR RADIO gives you the strategic advantage
- Dynamic Time Of Day & Localized Weather make every race unique and challenging
- 10+ game modes covering every form of motorsport
- Cloud based social network integration allows you to connect with friends, compare times & scores, compete and challenge each other, and share content
- User Generated Content – Create your own liveries, decals, tuning setups, and even events! Then share them with the world – either for free, in-game credits or even real money!
- Pushing the limits with advanced physics, lighting, and AI
There is no current release date for Project CARS. But we’ll be sure to keep you updated as we know more.