Ubisoft has today announced details about the season pass and what to expect. For Honor season pass will include six all-new Heroes available seven days before they are released to all players, plus additional in-game gear and a 30-day Champion Status, which will give players more experience points and loot. Additional post-launch content, including new maps, modes and gear, will be available for free to all players.
The For Honor Season Pass can be purchased alongside the full game or through the Gold Edition. The contents of the For Honor Season Pass include:
- Six all-new Heroes available seven days before released to all players
- Six elite outfits to customise the new Heroes
- Day One War Pack
- One exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes
- Three exclusive emblem outlines
- Three scavenger crates to unlock additional gear
- 30-day Champion Status that gives XP boosts to friends, more XP from crafting and additional end-match loot
- Don’t worry if you can’t make your mind up about buying the season pass because there will also be loads of free DLC that everyone can access.