To celebrate the Call of Duty: Ghosts Facebook page hitting one million fans, Infinity Ward are offering a Call of Duty: Ghosts ringtone available to download for free! It’s a Thank You for all of the continued support fans have given to ‘Ghosts’ since it was first announced.
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) October 5, 2013
Android Tutorial & Windows Phone MP3 link:
1. Save the desired ringtone in the .mp3 format to your computer.
2. Connect your phone to your computer and open its accompanying file folder.
3. Drag and drop the .mp3 file into the Ringtone folder. You may have to create the folder if one does not already exist.
4. On your phone, go into Settings, click on Sound, and then Phone Ringtone. Your Call of Duty®: Ghosts ringtone should now be listed!
1. Save the desired ringtone in the .m4r format to your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
3. Go to the iTunes’ Preferences menu and confirm that “Tones” is displayed in your iTunes library.
4. With the Tones library selected, drag and drop the .m4r file into iTunes.
5. Click on your iPhone in iTunes and click the Tones menu. Check “Sync Tones,” and select either “All tones” or “Selected tones.” If you choose to sync only “Selected tones,” you will need to make sure that your desired tones are individually checked from the list.
6. Click “Apply” to sync the tone onto your iPhone.
7. Once synced, go into Settings in your iPhone. Click on Sounds and then on Ringtone. Your Call of Duty®: Ghosts ringtone should now be listed!
Call of Duty: Ghosts is ready to launch on November 5th for current-gen consoles and on November 22nd for Xbox One.
Via Official CoD