It’s less than a week away so what better time for EGX to reveal the final line-up and show floor map. As discussed previously Sony have their largest stand ever, Xbox are also returning with the playable Xbox One X, and there are also showfloor stands for Ubisoft and Nintendo. TiX will be there over the four days and there will be daily updates on the site!
If you are thinking of attending then the EGX mobile app is the best way to find your way around, with all the maps and all the content available at your fingertips.
The developer sessions are also fully confirmed, with one of the latest additions being Bungie. Giving a keynote talk in the EGX Theatre on the theme of ’Building Better Worlds in Destiny’, Community Manager David ‘Deej’ Dague will host a panel discussion featuring artists from Bungie, who’ll outline how the worlds of Destiny are built from the ground up to reflect an artistic vision. In this behind the scenes look at the game, the audience will learn how Concept Artists and Environment Artists work hand in hand to create the places your heroes explore in search of action and glory, with the opportunity to see some of the earliest visions of the worlds you’ve come to know.
Virgin Media will again have a dedicated Destiny 2 area complete with props and costumes recreating those that appear in the game. Guardians can play either Crucible or Strike gameplay modes on almost 50 PlayStation 4 Pro stations. The top performing teams battling out each day will win incredible Destiny 2 prizes. On Saturday, Virgin Fibre will be joined by special guests from Bungie along with YouTube star and Destiny 2 player, Ali A who will compete against gamers on the stand in rounds of the game.
Square Enix Collective will also have a large presence, and will be showing a huge range of independent titles.
- Throughline Games’ beautiful 2D cinematic anime adventure Forgotton Anne, where players take on the role of Anne as she tries to escape the Forgotton Lands and return to the real world
- Fear Effect Sedna from Sushee, the first new game in this legendary series for more than 15 years
- Sand Sailor Studio’s head-scratching puzzler Black The Fall, which casts players into a dark and oppressive world ruled by Communism
- Recently announced vertical action adventure Octahedron from Switzerland-based Demimonde
- Multiplayer masterstroke Oh My Godheads, where players fight for control of ancient stone heads in ridiculously fast and frenetic action
- Psychological horror Tokyo Dark, which puts a new spin on point-and-click play thanks to a multi-branching story rife with melancholic undertones
- World War II FPS Battalion 1944, which tasks players with taking on some gloriously old-school multiplayer mayhem
- Bullet-dodging 3D brawler Deadbeat Heroes, which brilliantly taps into all the best tropes from classic 90s beat-em-ups in a 60s superhero parody
- First-person puzzler The Turing Test from Bulkhead Interactive
- Square Enix Collective’s first ever release, puzzle-orientated point-and-click adventure Goetia
- Children of Zodiarcs, a tactical RPG with dice and deck elements and filled with beautiful visuals
For all the information on what’s at the show please visit the EGX website here – https://www.egx.net/egx/2017.