Return to Atlantic City and expand your criminal empire in an original story with new weapons and characters
Irish mobsters, villainous Ku-Klux-Klan members, a mysterious business man from the far-east and a beautiful Japanese woman – it’s time for another episode in the life of The Boss! Our friends over at Kalypso Media today announced that The Japanese Incentive, the expansion for the gangster themed strategy game Omerta – City of Gangsters, is out now to download for the Xbox 360 for £7.99/€9.99/$9.99.
The Japanese Incentive includes the following new features:
- All new! – Play an exciting new campaign with unique characters, storylines and cut scenes
- Explore and dominate – Discover districts of Atlantic City and its outskirts not yet seen in Omerta
- Kill it with fire – new weapons include the katana, flamethrower and machine gun
- The gang’s all here – Hire additional characters whose special new traits will help make quick work of your foes
- Outsmart a new challenger – Battle for the city against an updated enemy gang AI
- Pick a wheelman – Plan fantastic heists, then use lavish new cars and armoured vehicles for getaways
- It’s all business – Take over new buildings like the security agency and the auto shop and put them to criminal use
- Watch the world burn – Set the battlefield ablaze with a unique new “fire” feature, which makes the most of the new flamethrower weapon
Screenshots included below for your viewing pleasure.