Good morning, and what a morning it is. Are you still spinning from all the news from the Bethesda conference? Yeah, me too. So let’s kick start this Monday morning with something a little more relaxing. Carrying on from Bethesda Conference Round-Up from Greg, we briefly touched on the announcement of a Vault builder app coming to iOS platforms. We’ve covered the additional details below:
Already available for free, Fallout Shelter puts you in control of a state-of-the-art underground Vault from Vault-Tec. Build the perfect Vault, keep your Dwellers happy, and protect them from the dangers of the Wasteland. Vault-Tec has provided the tools, but the rest is up to you. What are you waiting for?
Key features include
- creating a brighter future…underground! Select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life.
- Get to know your Dwellers and lead them to happiness. Find their ideal jobs and watch them flourish. Provide them with outfits, weapons, and training to improve their abilities.
- A well-run Vault requires a variety of Dwellers with a mix of skills. Build a Radio Room to attract new Dwellers. Or, take an active role in their personal lives; play matchmaker and watch the sparks fly!
- Send Dwellers above ground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death. Find new armor and weapons, gain experience, and earn Caps! But don’t let them die!
- From time to time, idyllic Vault life may be disrupted by the dangers of post-nuclear life. Prepare your Dwellers to protect against threats from the outside…and within.
Compatibility: Fallout Shelter is only available for iOS and requires iOS7 or later. Fallout Shelter is compatible with iPhone 5 or later, iPad Mini 2 or later, iPad 3 or later and is optimized for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2. We’ll see a later release for Android and maybe even Windows Phone…. or at least we can live in hope, right?