The latest update for Treyarch’s Call of Duty: Black Ops II has been given the green light and is available to download as of now when you next sign into the games servers. A complete list of updates and fixes is given below:
Multiplayer issues addressed
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where camos and reticles would change or disappear.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could run away with the bomb in a Search and Destroy or Demolition match.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could become invincible for a period of time.
- Resolved an exploit reported by the community where players could receive a secondary weapon in the primary slot in Create a Class.
- Fixed an issue with friendly Stealth Choppers attacking friendly AGR’s in Free for All.
- Fixed a map exploit on Turbine that allowed the player to hide inside of a rock.
- Fixed an issue where the Emblems and Calling Cards were not updating for a 2nd profile signed in as a Split-Screen user.
- Fixed an issue with the “NEW” text appearing next to the Personalize Weapon prompt when there was nothing new.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Resolved an issue where downs received in a Solo Match counted as deaths on the Global Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the host from launching a Grief or Turned Custom Game.
Mob of the Dead
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could avoid zombie attacks in corners and near perk machines.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could activate the electric chair on the bridge while being in last stand.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could reach the top of the closed gate at the docks.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players would die when boarding the gondola at the docks.
- Fixed an issue with the M1927 that caused it to do lower damage at mid-range.
- Fixed an issue where the sniper tower trap could fire on players.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots would be distorted or corrupted when saved.
- Fixed several map holes where players could enter unplayable sections of the map.
Tecmo Koei in Europe has announced that the upcoming release of Dynasty Warriors 8, will be available in stores across Europe on the new date of July 19th 2013. The game is set to feature new characters, new modes, new and redesigned stages, and new scenarios, following the stories of the kingdoms of Wei, Wu, Shu and Jin through the actions of historical military and political figures of the time as they fight to gain control over the Three Kingdoms of China.
Fans who pre-order Dynasty Warriors 8 from UK retailers can receive various in game DLC or collectable items:
By pre-ordering from GAME.co.uk, fans will receive a beautiful, limited edition smartphone pouch, otherwise unavailable outside Japan, in one of four exclusive designs. Each design features a different character and colour, representing the four kingdoms.
Other retailers will offer a DLC pack, featuring Zhou Yu, Lu Xun, Cao Cao, Zhang Fei and Guan Yu’s outfits from Dynasty Warriors 1. Additionally, those who pre-order through independent retailers will also receive an exciting exclusive DLC pack that brings outfits for Zhao Yun and Sun Shangxiang from Romance of the Three Kingdoms 12 into the Dynasty Warriors universe for the first-time.
The online open world shooter, Defiance, will launch globally on April 2nd this year and is claimed to be a one-of-a-kind transmedia experience, based on the SyFy show set to air mid-April. We sure hope you have an extra 20GB of space floating around on your console HDD as for the full experience you are likely going to need it.
Based on information from PixelEnemy and Electronic Theatre at least 10GB of HDD space is required before you can play the game, despite only reserving 5.3GB for the game. The difference is said to be needed for updates and patches after release, with the first five DLC expansion packs weighing in at a hefty additional 10GB in total.
So, just to clarify – Defiance launches on April 2nd, requires 10GB just to play the game and another 10GB if you were to continue with all the expansions and DLC racking up a 20GB HDD usage. This is not likely to be a problem for those with the 250GB HDD and above, and for those with the 4GB memory consoles you will be able to store all of this required space on a USB memory stick. The Xbox 360 console allows for 32GB to be allocated for console data regardless of higher capacity.
A Ubisoft internal image has appeared online suggesting that a new project is in the works for the franchise aside from the latest announced title: Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.
We’ve taken the liberty to report it since the source – AllGamesBeta (AGB) is known for leaking industry information and being a source of information to thisisxbox.com in the past. No one has absolutely any idea what it could relate to, a new title for next gen, maybe DLC plans, or even a previously canned project that was never released?
If you feel the need to add to our speculations why not do so below in the comments box?
THQ and Volition have announced today the development of Saints Row: The Third – Enter The Dominatrix. Lined up to be a groundbreaking standalone expansion to Saints Row: The Third, the outrageous game concept will be a reality this fall. It’s really happening – and not an April Fools dream! Continue reading Saints Row: The Third – Enter The Dominatrix This Fall