Thrustmaster recently took over the Microsoft Store to show off the rather nifty Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback Steering Wheel.
Some of the features include:
- Drive system with adjustable force feedback lets you feel every detail while you’re racing (the road or track’s relief, loss of tire grip, braking, bumps and impacts, etc.).
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 900°!
- Very precise wheel: optical reading with 12-bit resolution (i.e. 4,096 values on the wheel’s steering axis)
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system (smoother, more fluid and less noisy than helical gears with metal ball-bearing axle (for enhanced sturdiness)
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.)
- Compatible with the T3PA* and T3PA-PRO* pedal sets (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on)
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A* shifter
You can find out more about the Thrustmaster TMX Force Feedback steering wheel here.