Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is released next week for Xbox One and is a rebuilt version of the original 2013 released game. The Definitive Edition of the award-winning action-adventure includes all of the original downloadable content, plus digital versions of the Dark Horse comic, Brady Games mini-art book and the Final Hours developer videos. Customers who pre-order will receive special art book packaging featuring never-before-seen concept art.
Lara Croft in unprecedented detail:
– An all new face and head for Lara, hand crafted exclusively for next-gen!
– TRESS FX technology that delivers realistic hair simulation and motion for the new Lara
– Increased polygon body density with new sweat, mud and blood materials and effects
A world in constant motion:
– Underbrush reacts as Lara passes by, wind whips tree branches and tattered cloth around, rain pierces through searchlight beams as individually lit particles
– All texture resolutions have been increased by over 4x for maximum detail
– In-game characters have been enhanced for added realism
– Subsurface scattering technology literally renders the world’s beauty beyond skin deep
– Native 1080p gameplay for outstanding visual fidelity