Butcher is a fast paced 2D action shooter developed by Transhuman Design. Butcher is clearly a nod to past cult classics, you play a cyborg with one mission and one mission alone, to eradicate humanity.
The 8-bit approach is already a winner but the trailer sets it off with that B-Movie gorefest voice over. Butcher isn’t available just yet but is set to land somewhere in Q2 of 2017
BUTCHER’s main features:
- Ultra-violent uncompromising carnage in the spirit of Doom and Quake (chainsaw included)
- Release your inner artist, paint the walls with (permanent) blood (up to 4 million pixels available to be painted per level)
- Use the environment (saws, hooks, lava pits, animals and other) to brutally dispose of your enemies
- Put your reflex and patience to the ultimate test
- Choose from an array of weapons (featuring classics like chainsaw, railgun and the deadly grenade launcher)
- Soak in the dark atmosphere reinforced by a wicked, heavy soundtrack (while you kick corpses around)
- Die painfully: melt in lava, become piranha food, get crushed by heavy doors… and more!
- Absolutely no mercy for anyone!