While it’s true that PSVR has many arena based shooters, not a single one has dubbed themselves as first-person bullet hell… until now.
Blasters of the Universe places you in world created from 90s inspired VHS cover art, lavished in neon-bathed graphics. Dodging bullets and blasting enemies is al part of the game that boasts the following features:
- Intense first-person bullet-hell gameplay that requires you to duck, dodge and maneuver through tons of enemies and hundreds of bullets
- Customize your weapon with 130,000 possible load-out combinations
- Battle for glory on the online leaderboards
- Campaign mode with item and level-unlock system
- Constantly updating Challenge modes with unique gameplay that ensures there is something new to play every day