Australian developer, Wicked Witch Software, have teamed up with Tru Blu Entertainment for the timely announcement of Rugby Challenge 3, coming to both Xbox One and Xbox 360.
The game will feature the world’s top Rugby Union teams in an officially licensed title. Australia, South Africa, New Zealand All Blacks and England are all included.
The features for Rugby Challenge 3 were driven by the fans of it’s predecessor, Rugby Challenge 2.
- Rugby Sevens – Included for the first time, experience the pace of seven-a-side Rugby.
- Be a Pro mode – Join a team as a rookie and control your own destiny over 13 seasons.
- FanHub – The interactive player creator allows you to create yourself as a player.
- Improved graphics resolution.
- Real-time commentary from Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall.
- Five game modes, including Online Multiplayer.
- Over Eleven challenging competitions including Super Rugby, ITM Cup and Currie Cup.
Tru Blu’s MD, Sebastian Giompaolo;
Rugby Challenge 3 builds on the success of previous games to take the franchise to a new level with the best of the best Rugby Unions. We are excited with the evolution of the new generation of consoles pushing graphics into a stunning new zone. The new consoles compliment Rugby Challenge 3 perfectly.
With the Rugby World Cup coming to the UK this autumn, this is pretty much perfectly timed as a Q4 2015 release.