Tonight World of Tanks has announced via Twitter that on January 29th, the Beta servers will go offline ahead of the games full release for Xbox 360.
— WorldOfTanks Console (@WoTConsole) January 24, 2014
Information about what this shutdown means for those lucky enough to have been a part of the beta testing has been listed on the game’s website:
Dear Beta Tankers,
The Beta Is Ending and Servers Will Go Offline January 29th
World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition game servers will be taken down on January 29, 07:00 UTC (Jan. 28 23:00 PST) for a few days in preparation for the final release. Players will not be able to log in during this time. Please stay tuned for another update on your early access to the release version of the game.
What Changes Will I Notice When the Server Is Back Online?
- The game will be live for Beta participants only
- In-game purchases will be implemented and retained going forward
- Tank awards earned during the Beta will be in your Garage
- In-game progress will be reset (earned tanks, XP, Silver, and Gold)
- Game Avatars and Achievements will be available