Team17 is proud to announce the release of Worms Revolution which is available to download now from the Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace.
Worms Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century. With 32 single player missions, 20 single player puzzles, online or local multiplayer for up to 4 players, 3 multiplayer modes, customisation, worm classes and dynamic water!
- 32 single player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
- Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.
- Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
- Includes a Level Editor. Create new environments for your worms to battle in and destroy. (PC Steam exclusive feature)
- 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
- Customise your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
- New dynamic water and physics objects
- New weapons
- Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
Worms Revolution is out now on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace – you can read our review via this direct link.